Friday, May 18, 2007

He's b-a-c-k!!!


I thought Jack had left us for good, but the girls went into the woods and called him, and he came back. We were all so happy to have him home again. He had gone missing for nearly 2 days. He has been staying closer to home since returning to us. Here is a picture Sarah took of my Jack.
I found a milkweed pod today on one of my "freedom" walks today. Sometimes I just got to get out of cubicle world and see something besides paper and taupe, gray, cream, and ecru walls, furniture, and carpet. The milkweed has two seeds left in it so there is hope that I might one day grow my own milkweed plant. I intend to try.
TGIF - I live for weekends. I have to take Emily to Portsmouth tomorrow to try on and buy her tap shoes. I should cook for the folks this weekend, I didn't make them anything last weekend. Clean house, work in the garden, and anything else I can get into.

2 comments:

Sarah Wood said...

I think Joey likes her pedicure. It looks wonderful. She needs to have it done, not just for looks. The farrier trims off the excess hoof and rounds it out so it doesn't split as easily and he shaves the frog maybe to make sure there's less pressure on it, I'm not sure about that last one.

emily1217 said...

Mommy love your blog and that is a really cute picture of jack