Monday, March 26, 2007

I feel spring

It must be spring at last. The sun is shining, birds are singing, daffodils are blooming, bushes are leafing out....I love it! I spent nearly the entire day outside yesterday, it was a perfect day.

I played tennis and hit a bucket of golf balls. My golf game has really suffered from neglect the last 10 years, I might never get it back.

I went shopping with Sarah Friday and that was FUN. I hope she had fun with me, even though I'm old and so uncool. She told me she doesn't like my black jeans. I used to have green jeans, but they wore out. I will need to buy some new green jeans one of these days.

2 comments:

Sarah Wood said...

You wrote! I thought you would have forgotten all about your blog by now! I had tons of fun with you sweet mommykins. I'm going to post about it myself soon, if my poor body starts feeling better. Did Emily get me sick? Probably not. I love you!

KYLady said...

It's not likely you caught Emily's bug, although anything is possible. You could have caught any host of germs from our pig sty of a house. I need to take some vacation time ot work on it, I'll try to make is less germy before you come home again.

I'm glad you had fun. I will make you an an Easter basket and bring it to you if you aren't coming home. I remember once we went to DH and rode horses on Good Friday and it was one of the best days I've ever had in my entire long life. I wish I could buy their land - they had like 600 acres.