Sunday, March 15, 2009

takin' a breather

It's Sunday night and I made my post and read some more. I need to read MUCH more. I hope I will find more time to read tomorrow. I finished my post today and Erin finished practice early. We walked down to Hard Rock for dinner, came back, and she went to the party. A sea of middle and high school kids, singing karaoke and it was as bad as you can imagine. Erin competes one more time tomorrow morning at 10:00, and I will work to move us out of this room and check out while she's doing morning practice and the competition.

This is one of my favorite statues; it's just up the street from the Galt House. There are two of these statues, just alike, on both sides of the stairs. I would love to have these sitting on both sides of my driveway!

What else? We visited Kiko and Ron today.It was nice to see them again. They went to Hawaii last month and told me what a great time we were going to have there. I am looking forward to it. We are planning to go to Myrtle Beach but this will be the last big vacation for awhile, unless our finances change dramatically. We can't really be affording this trip but we started paying on it a year ago. I hadn't even thought of starting school and we had no idea what Emily's braces were going to cost at that time. I'm just going to go and have a good time and not worry about the cost. It's almost all paid for already.

No comments: