Monday, November 5, 2007

jackolanterns


I meant to post a picture of our jackolanterns, so I'm just now getting around to it. Sorry for the poor quality, the picture was taken with my cell phone. The tall skinny one is Erin's, the little round one is Emily's.
The kids don't have school tomorrow since it's election day and the people vote in the school. They are already planning a day of what - nothing - stay up late, sleep until noon, invite friends over to play. Actually, the friends over might not work out because some parents don't let their kids hang out where there are no adults. The only thing I dread is the mess - it's for sure that when the kids are home alone, the house is going to get trashed (worse than it already is). Oh well, I'll clean it up one of these days - like when they move out.

2 comments:

Sarah Wood said...

Mom, go to the grocery store if you need fruit juice. Those jars are meant to sit where they are for a few months so they can get really fruity. Don't you dare! I'm going to tell erin to hide them.

KYLady said...

I'm not going to touch your precious fruit jars...gee, what do you think I am? I am a bit concerned about spontaneous combustion though. I think you know all about that.