Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Decisions

My sarah will be singing at the Fiddler's Convention in Morehead and the girls and I will be leaving Myrtle Beach early so we can be there and see her. I can't wait! To describe in terms Emily would understand, she will be wickedly awesome!

I suppose I should start looking at airfare to Vegas for the UFAF convention this summer. Also, need to pencil in a weekend to visit Dad at the lake. We didn't go last summer, there weren't enough weekends. We also need at least one weekend for camping.

I downloaded some more iTunes stuff last night (and yes, did a backup...I have learned). I could blow a whole paycheck out there, I think. I've ripped every thing I like that I already own (that isn't seasonal). Our next PC will have a DVD burner...it takes 3 CD's to back up our iTunes music. I feel like a disc monkey.

1 comment:

Sarah Wood said...

You are a disc monkey. I'm so glad that you'll be there for my singing! You know you'll be camping at the Fiddler's Convention, I bet you'll like it.