Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"you can't always get what you want" - Rolling Stones

Please forgive my dreadful, previous post. I was in such a vile mood, and who should know better than me than to sit in front of a keyboard in such a hopeless rage? No F words at least, but it was shameful to read myself rant about the sorry state of my affairs. No matter, many in this world have much worse things to deal with. I’m just a self-centered selfish bitch to want things to work out my way all the time. I’ll remind myself of that the next time I disintegrate into a pity party of such epic proportions.




So, another day at Ye Olde Salt Mine (aka the office…really the cubicle) and all that rage has given way to hopelessness. There’s really nothing I can do to hurry things along. I hate not having any control of things with what the Board does or decides.  Perhaps I’m really a control freak at heart, but at least I’m a rational one. It seems like my way always makes the most sense, to me anyway :)  Someone would heartily disagree, but who cares about his opinion? This is my blog.

What would really make me happy is for the board to send me an email right now and tell me to do whatever I want.

Is that too much to ask? Apparently so. I’m just going to go sulk for awhile now.

(photo by Terry Spears)




No comments: