Sunday, July 22, 2007

More vacation

Today is day...4.5 of vacation, it's easy to lose track. The bottle of Turkey is more than half gone, I might just have to make another trip to the red dot before I head home to listen to my sweet Sarah sing her lungs out on Friday night. My ear infection is getting worse, dang it, no more wave crashing for me.

Jerry is 50 today and we had a heck of a party for him. I would add some pics but I still have no camera cable...I'm going to have to buy a new one. I have been running every day since we got here and I am now pretty capable of running about 5 miles without stopping, and that's with a hangover! Jerry and I played tennis this morning, I was on today, or maybe he was off. Anyway, I think I could have won a set today...maybe. We just beat the ball, we don't really try to play games very often. I'm starting to get my old serve back...it has taken months of work to get it back to where I can hit a decent serve.

I don't think we'll get to play any golf but maybe we'll go play some more tennis tomorrow. I still want to get out to that big mall and visit the music store. I haven't gotten any decent new music in a long time...I'd love to look and see what they have. The store could be totally different now that they've moved though. The time I was there before, they had file cabinets and racks and racks and RACKS of sheet music and music books. It's so much nicer to thumb through and see what you're buying than buying it blindly off the internet.

I'd better go mingle with the ranks. Kristy and Sherri are drinking Tarrantulas tonight - I think those are something like weird margaritas. As for me, I'm a Kentucky bourbon woman. I think Sarah would have me be a moonshine woman..not that I have anything against moonshine. It's a tad too oily for me, I prefer bourbon.

No comments: