Monday, September 26, 2011

Reflection

Today was what?


Episodic…that’s what it was!

Groan,

Into the Trench,

DIG!

Bleed.

Drain out.

Ecstacy!!!

POWER – breath it in…….

recharge….

So, yeah, that was today. And I can’t believe I just had a conversation with Gracie. Gracie has been giving me some defiant-dog tactics lately. She knows what no means, but by no means is she obedient. Well some of the time she is. She minded fairly well until the girls got home….and therein probably lies the problem. When I’m home with her, there’s not much action….just me sitting and working, very low noise. When the girls are here, there’s constant motion and noise. Probably keeps her wired up.

Gracie, asleep at the bone


The ecstacy today was getting feedback on last week’s paper. It’s pleasing to be praised.

I was proofing the one due tonight. For the first time (and hopefully this doesn’t jynx me) I feel confident it will pass muster. That was my last individual paper for the last course.

H-A-L-L-E-L-U-J-A-H    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: