Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deliberate procrastination

It's what happened today - NOTHING that I was supposed to do.  I am taking 2 vacation days with the holiday to do some intensive research.  Tonight's work did not happen. Instead,  I played piano, wrapped a couple of Christmas gifts, and practiced some cool karate moves. Honestly, I planned to get some files organized and backed up - preliminary stuff.  Tomorrow...FORWARD!  Take no prisoners. 

Sarah visited us and brought her pals, Thomas and Jack.  Jack was a special treat because his face is similar to Chewy's, and we all miss Chewy so much.  I suppose we'll be getting another dog this year.  Chewy died November, 2009.    



     What will I do with six days off from work?  It's tempting to finish writing Chapter 2...but probably it would be wiser to find a new topic instead..or at least figure out how to adapt the existing topic to fit something else.  All these lovely plans make me sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: