Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mermaid manifesto

The critic kicks in every time I reread a post.  Yesterday must have been manifesto day!  The headache is most memorable. 

I was screwing around and noticed I could make myself look like a mermaid being burned at the stake.  It makes me feel warm all over!!

But on a more serious note, I had another dissertational inspriration.  Back to small business use of web 2.0 technologies to increase business.  In particular - how artisans of various types use social networking and blogs.  Maybe broaden that to the entire Internet so that Ebay, Etsey, and Craigs-list type sites can be considered.  What documentation of best practices has been made?  Entreprenurial "leaders" perhaps would be interested.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You are way over my head...if I get into an MBA program this year, you'll have to help me through it. I'm not business-minded at all! Crazy I'm looking for a career in it. Eek!

Katie said...

By the way, crazy photo editing. Only you would think to make yourself a burning mermaid. ;)

KYLady said...

"Crazy looking for a career in it." I can top that. I'm getting a doctorate in it and I don't even like business. You will probably have to take some foundational accounting, economic, and finance classes - you'll do fine!