Tuesday, October 2, 2007

miscellaneous

Well, not much of anything going on these days. I got the rest of my tips tonight so I will be testing next Saturday for a yellow belt. I still haven't committed to running a race this Thursday. I want to do it, but I can't find a driver for Erin. If I could drop her off early, maybe I could do it, but I'd running the Greenup race rather then the Ohio race. I think the Greenup race is going to be a bit hilly, which is fine, it's only 5K. I think the Ohio race would be more fun, but I'm not really familiar with the area and it'll take longer to get over there and get back. I'll probably just do neither.

I took Sarah shopping and out to dinner this weekend and we had fun. She is such a hoot. I treated her to new bras at Victoria's Secret and she said the reason they call them Angel Bras is because it's just like having the hands of God right there on you. I'm not sure I want God's hands right there on me violating my space, but if Sarah's happy then I'm happy for her. And that reminds me I need to apply for my passport and get myself a will (no, Sarah, I'm not planning to die anytime soon). I will be traveling to Ireland or Spain or where-ever the heck she ends up next year. I want my will done because I'm doing some business trips soon and I do think about dying on those. It's double endemnity if I die on a common carrier, and I hate to let that much money go unplanned.

I hope Sarah lets me know how the recording session went. I bet it sounds great, and I still think you should have done something Christmas because I think you could make some money - yes, you whore, make some money singing Christmas carols!!! And by the way, you promised to help me with the tabs on Strong Enough. I'm getting better ar reading tabs but the ones I've found for Strong Enough are too hard for me. I know you used to make it sound really good, so please help out the old lady.

That's it for now, I gotta get some ZZZZZ's.

No comments: