Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Back

I'm Back from Ireland. It's still hard to imagine that I was 1000 miles away just this morning. I have SOOOO much to blog about...and pictures! Just a bit about the trip home...it was L-O-N-G but oh SOOOO much to remember. Some details will have to come later...I keep planning to go upstairs and take a LONG HOT BATH but I keep getting sidetracked. It's 11:40 PM which would be 4:30 AM yesterday. I should be tired but I feel energetic to say the least. Could be this GOOD bourbon. I will say that I wish I'd had a few more days over there, but it's great to be home. Yes, the countryside is beautiful over there, but I prefer my hills to be covered with trees. I'm a river rat - we like the cover. The vacation was incredible - I had a total vacation from work...something I haven't done since I was like 23 years old. More later.

No comments: