Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grumbling

Things are not going well at all with getting approval for the study I want to do for my dissertation.  Why in the world did I think it was going to work out?  I knew pessimism was the correct attitude, but obviously more pessimism was needed.  Honestly, I had enough hope at the beginning to think it would work out.  Is anything in this world easy?  Anything at all?  No. 

On a happier note, my African violet is amazing right now. 

So tomorrow, I am hoping to get a promising e-mail.  Some glimmer of  hope.  It's hard to stay on this literature review if the study is going down the drain..  If no evidence of hope by the end of the workday tomorrow, I will abandon all hope and pursue another avenue....at this point, what will that be?  It's going to be another night of bad dreams, no doubt.  I hate failure.  Funny how my dreams seem to be directly tied to the mess going on in my life.   

It's getting late, and I have nothing positive to write about.   Not a good thing....

No comments: