Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shaking it up and closing in on the wire

I made the blog post (at work) earlier this week and was surprised that the approvers approved it immediately and bothered to thank me.  Even my boss and boss's boss complimented me for writing it.  Best of all, the opening paragraph introduced that I am a student and that got the most attention.  People are talking about me and this study I want to do, and I also heard people are watching to see what our leadership will do about it  (ie. will they allow it).  I am ready to fight for it and no longer care how stupid I have to look or who I have to suck up to.  We're getting down to the wire. 

I must get back to work on chapter 2 and secure a perception survey.  Hopefully I can find a generous person who will not charge me to use his/her survey.  Afterall, I am but a poor student and about to get poorer.  Another class starts next week so that means more tuition and resource fees.  It's worth every penny...keep telling myself!

No comments: