Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Link error

It ticks me off that I screwed up the link in the previous post. I hate making a mess of things. I can't find a way to edit a post once I've posted it, but it seems to me I did that once a long time ago.

We need to go camping. This weekend was supposed to be the Louisville trip but looks like Erin has something she has to do Saturday which screws Louisville. We could still camp though, Grayson Lake is not too far and we could come back for Erin's thing and then go back out afterwards. Only down side, it's likely to be horrendously crowded out there, being the weekend of July 4th holiday.

The summer is slipping away. Not enough weekends! Emily starts her 2 week intensive dance classes next week, that's gonna suck. More being tied down. Also, I need to call Mr. Chapman and schedule those lessons..somehow fit those in. And, piano will start up again next month. I need to devote some time to my beloved piano....I have been neglecting him lately, and I never did get to try out those paint pencils I bought. If we could win the lottery, I would have time to paint, play music, lay in my hammock and dream....assuming I could find the *^@&*^&*^@ thing. Where did I put it??????

No comments: