Saturday, June 30, 2007

Swimmin' with da fishes

Oh happy days. I figured out how to edit a post that I've published! No longer will I fret if I fat finger a URL or whatever blunder I let slip through the cracks. I think I am far too lazy to go correct the link I screwed up on a previous post though, it's all water under the bridge now.

Yes, it's summer for me. Today, we went to Grayson Lake and I went swimming. That's always the official start of summer. We had blue gills and minnows swimming with us, some of the blue gills were rather big, Emily was afraid of them. She was also afraid of the butterflies. Is this really my kid or was there a mixup at the hospital?

I saw lots of people picking blackberries along the highway today. That's a job I don't miss one little bit. We used to be handed buckets and told we couldn't come back until the buckets were full. Hmmmmm...what if we'd never come back?

I wanted to post pictures of Grayson but my cable is lost in the abyss of the rat-hole room. I think it would be quicker and easier to declare it gone forever and just order up a new one. That's the easiest way out for me anyway....unless of course, my dear sweet daughter knows where I can lay my hands on hers???? Perhaps somewhere in that den of germs you call a bedroom?

No comments: