Sunday, May 29, 2011

plantin' and ramblin'

I am rambling tonight. Writing a paper that should be easy, but I’m still planning and researching it. It’s good work. So, it’s about Procter & Gamble, my guesses as to how their SCM project with Walmart was planned, executed, and what lessons were learned from implementation. The professor’s last bullet point troubles me… I think it implies planned reorganization.

Anyway, weird things have been happening lately. Maybe it’s just too weird to put here.

Lightening bugs were out tonight. Those made me happy. 

It was a lovely day today. Like 80 degrees, partly cloudy, light breeze, and sweet honeysuckle in the air all day. I took a break around noon - Someone and me went to the driving range. We always get the party bucket, bunch ‘o balls to say the least. Our routine is for me to dump about a third of them in my favorite spot and Someone takes the rest to the far end of the range. So I hit 80 or 90 balls, and use all my clubs. If I had to play golf with only one club..I would choose a 6-iron. Why? Because I’d rather have a 5 and a 7, those are really my favorites.

OK…enough golf. We also ran down to a little roadside place and bought some plants. We got tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and some flowers. I better quit blogging and go to bed. I have lots of work to do so I can make time to plant stuff.

No comments: