Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ms Misandrist

Maybe I was a queen bee, praying mantis, or a black widow spider in a former life.  I’m not altogether sure I believe in reincarnation, but if I do and I did reincarnate from a former life, I’m quite certain I was something that had no regard for males.  It’s not really that I’m a man-hater as much as it seems like everyone who has pissed me off lately is male.  OK, at the moment…I am a man-hater. 

Ex-boss  à  you are an ass, nothing but...but I'm sure that's not news.

Chairman à WTF am I paying you for?  Batter up, buddy!  Are you waiting for a written invitation?  Oh wait!!!  I already gave you one.

Someone à it’s really not rocket science, and I told you when you bought it I wouldn’t have time to set it up for you until my proposal was submitted.  With less than 12 hours sleep in the last 120 hours, it’s really not a good time to be nagging me to accommodate your TV addiction.

So listen up, world!  If you are male, please stay the hell away from me right now.  I’m tired and cranky, and if I had a flame thrower in my claws, you’d be toast.     

No comments: